We believe that: JESUS CHRIST IS LORD!
To the glory of the Father and that He loves each and every one of us, not wanting any to perish.
We also believe:
- The Bible is the inspired Word of God.
- That there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- In our Lord Jesus Christ's Virgin Birth, Sinless Life, Atoning Death, Triumphant Resurrection, Ascension and Intercession. We also believe in the Second Coming of Christ and that He will judge the living and the dead, then reign eternally over everything, to the glory of God the Father.
- That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God, and that Salvation is through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ alone. We believe that there is no other name given under heaven or earth by which we can be saved.
- In the Baptism of the Holy Spirit and all the Gifts of the Holy Spirit (including speaking in tongues), each as the Lord wills in our lives.
- In the Ministry Gifts as set in the church by Christ (e.g. prophet, evangelist).
- That Christ is the head of the Church which is a single body though made up of many parts, each of which is indispensable.
- In the believers' sacraments of Baptism (usually) by Immersion, and the Lord's Supper.
- That the lord wants us to Care for (extend his love to) people who are lost, poor, broken-hearted and down-trodden. That we are to tell them about Him and disciple any that choose Him.
- We also believe that faith without works is dead.
- We have many volunteers from a variety of denominations. Some have their own dogmas they adhere to.
- Here in this place we try to stick to the basic core elements of what is truth in Christianity - nothing else.
- If someone preaches to you in some other name or adds his or her own beliefs, or those of another organisation onto their sharing with you we do not preach it, teach it or condone it
- If in doubt, please see above.